The objective of WP3 is to demonstrate the in vivo antimicrobial activity of the 3D-printed devices and formulations developed in WPs 1 and 2. The best candidates will be selected based upon the results of the in vitro functionality tests described in WP2 earlier. Animal models remain indispensable to provide a more predictive outcome on the efficacy of antimicrobials. Although some models have been previously described, determining the optimal infection and monitoring conditions remain challenging, as no standard models are available.
WP3: In vivo studies in biofilm models
- UPCOMING EVENT - PRINT- AID AMSTERDAM SUMMER SCHOOL 2 in APRIL 2019 2018-12-28
- UPCOMING EVENT - PRINT-AID ANTWERP WORKSHOP 2 in FEBRUARY 2019 2018-12-28
- UPCOMING EVENT - PRINT-AID WARSAW SUMMER SCHOOL 2018 2018-02-09
- PRINT-AID at EUROPEAN RESEARCHERS NIGHT 2017! 2018-02-05
- UPCOMING EVENT - PRINT-AID HELSINKI WORKSHOP March 5th-6th 2018 2018-03-04
- Porto Recruitment Event 2018-02-05