The main aim of WP1 will be to identify and characterize novel anti-biofilm leads to be used on the printed devices and formulations that will be developed in WP2. The desired compound features for active leads will include: i) microbicidal activity and/or ii) prevention of biofilm formation. The starting collection will include known anti- biofilms that are currently being investigated such as Quorum Sensing Inhibitors (QSI) and Antimicrobial Peptides (AMP).
WP1: Identification and characterization of anti-biofilm leads
- Combined AMiCI & PRINT‐AID Training School 2019 Program is available 2019-04-01
- UPCOMING EVENT - PRINT- AID AMSTERDAM SUMMER SCHOOL 2 in APRIL 2019 2019-04-01
- UPCOMING EVENT - PRINT-AID ANTWERP WORKSHOP 2 in FEBRUARY 2019 2019-02-05
- UPCOMING EVENT - PRINT-AID WARSAW SUMMER SCHOOL 2018 2019-01-24
- PRINT-AID at EUROPEAN RESEARCHERS NIGHT 2017! 2018-02-05
- UPCOMING EVENT - PRINT-AID HELSINKI WORKSHOP March 5th-6th 2018 2018-03-04