The main aim of WP1 will be to identify and characterize novel anti-biofilm leads to be used on the printed devices and formulations that will be developed in WP2. The desired compound features for active leads will include: i) microbicidal activity and/or ii) prevention of biofilm formation. The starting collection will include known anti- biofilms that are currently being investigated such as Quorum Sensing Inhibitors (QSI) and Antimicrobial Peptides (AMP).
WP1: Identification and characterization of anti-biofilm leads
- UPCOMING EVENT - PRINT-AID WARSAW SUMMER SCHOOL 2018 2018-02-09 17:58:03
- PRINT-AID at EUROPEAN RESEARCHERS NIGHT 2017! 2018-02-05 20:29:10
- UPCOMING EVENT - PRINT-AID HELSINKI WORKSHOP March 5th-6th 2018 2018-02-05 20:19:01
- Porto Recruitment Event 2018-02-05 19:55:06
- PRINT-AID at EUROPEAN RESEARCHERS’ NIGHT 2016 2017-01-20 13:32:15
- PRINT-AID KICKED-OFF Jan 18th-19th 2017 2017-01-20 08:41:00